BROMARINE NAKLİYAT VE TİCARET CO LTD. is an international freight company in BROMARINE with a variety of freight solutions. Our chartering staff has more than 10 years experience in the market and is actively involved and specialized in dry cargo market. Using an extensive network of industry contacts, BROMARINE Ltd provide clients with competitive ship broking services for dry cargo market which encompasses:
• Advise to develop and refine a chartering strategy
• Locating and estimating the best employment opportunity for any particular vessel
• Finding the right vessel or vessels to suite a specific chartering requirement
• Negotiation and support to finalize charter party contracts
• Instructing the vessel Master in respect of the charter party terms
• Appointment and ongoing liaison with port agents
• Vessel monitoring to ensure adherence to charter party terms
• Full post-fixture and account tracking
• Demurrage/despatch calculations
• Full voyage results reporting and analysis
• Business development support
Chartering services are provided from BROMARINE offices in Kocaeli. Post fixture services from Kocaeli
Our main services are freight direct cargoes and fleet within the Continent, Mediterranean, Aegean, Marmara, Black and Azov Seas regions including Russian rivers, which involves any size of cargo from 100 up to 20.000 tons include steel products, scrap, coal, grain, fertilizer, logs, timber and etc .
We are also very active in the competitive dry cargo tramp spot market, providing our principals with good alternatives. We have close relations with local, Russian, Ukraine and many other ship owners, charterers or their direct brokers. Our chartering team regularly follows up the latest developments in the international shipping market and we can recommend the most appropriate employment for dry cargo vessels and the most suitable vessels for direct cargoes.
Also we could help you to find or give your vessel for time-charter or bareboat charter. We got contacts with well-known 1st class charterers and ship-owners.
Working with our quality procedures, we continue to strive and improve our already high quality service, working better and more efficiently for the benefit of both our small and larger customers.